All our Editors at Edit-For-Me are highly qualified and experienced with academic editing, proofreading and authoring, business writing and assisting English as a Second Language clients.
Our Editors also :
- Have experience as lecturers or tutors in diverse fields of knowledge
- Have a PhD and/or Masters qualification*
- Have a native English speaking background
- Have membership of relevant professional bodies
- Have a commitment to quality and professional development
- Have worked in public administration, universities and business
- Have been published and written academic theses
*Qualifications include PhD in Education, Masters of Education, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Honours), Masters in Heath Administration, Postgraduate Diploma in Business Information Technology, Postgraduate Advanced Diploma In Project Management, Graduate Company Directors Course, Certificate in Short Story Writing, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Postgraduate Diploma in Engineering
Our Editors have supervised PhD students in a variety of disciplines and have worked and taught tertiary and vocational education in universities and colleges in Melbourne and Sydney in Australia and also in Europe, Asia and Africa. Our editors have also published in academic and industry journals, self published books and won awards for writing.